Can I have gastroplasty if I have 35 years old and weight 115 kg?

Posted by SmartAliShopping  |  Tagged as:

Can I have gastroplasty if I have 35 years old and weight 115 kg?

Question:
I wonder if I am fit for gastroplasty. I'm 35, I measure 168cm and weighing 115 kilos.

Reply:





The indication for surgery is not only the weight but have failed repeatedly to other methods of weight reduction. Must first be assessed by an anesthetist and a surgeon to see if there are any contraindications to surgery.

Gastroplasty by LAP-BAND® technique (Adjustable Gastric Banding System) is a minimally invasive surgical intervention applying a prosthesis (LAP-BAND) around the stomach creating a narrow inlet and stomach in a gradual opening in the rest of same.

advantages:

Little aggressive intervention.
Small incisions of 5 to 10 mm.
Stomach is not touched.
Shorter hospital stay.
Does not affect the anatomy of the stomach or intestines.

How it works: The narrowing of the stomach creates a feeling of fullness with small amounts of food. Like a slow exit occurs, this fullness stays for hours.

Author

Write admin description here..

Subscribe to our Mailing List

We'll never share your Email address.
Copyright © 2013 diet tips. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by Bloggertheme9
dvdcarloss@gmail.com