As I can lose weight quickly ?

Posted by SmartAliShopping  |  Tagged as:

As I can lose weight quickly ?

Look'll give you a diet and it works very well, at least adelgazas 2 kilos per week but you need to make the verbatim without cheating as a granite you overeat no longer works.

Only I'm going to ask that after you went down one half the weight you want to lose not start exercising before or else fat and muscle becomes harder it down.

I'm chubby and have made 1000 diets and this is the only one that worked got me 13 kilos for my 15 but the truth and I have not done it again because I have no strength voluntas hope your yes. Just because you go down what you want or if not the berries do you recommend to keep taking lots of water and take care of eating healthy because if not bounce father well, I regained those 13 kilos after 10 years but if I simply puss in my food, Suerte¡¡¡

And please write me and let me know as I was with it or if you have any questions I will gladly help you.

Do not eat any fruit juice can only eat that are indicated.



As I can lose weight quickly ?

wake
And you take 2 cups of warm water with the juice of two lemons.

30min later ...
BREAKFAST

You take 2 grapefruit juice (juice only)
After you sit down to breakfast ...
2 eggs to taste fat-free or PAM (if not with 1/2 teaspoon oil)
1 Tortilla or toast
1 cup of coffee or tea without sugar (if you do not like then takes tamarind water or unsweetened jamaica)


Between breakfast and lunch if you get hungry eat a cucumber with lemon and salt poquita and if you want a little spice.


FOOD (only in the order you are asked)

1 large dish vegetable broth without any oil.


After ...
100g of chicken, beef or grilled fish without any fat
Note: beef can eat only two days a week.
1/2 Bun, apron or birote (not the inside)
1 large plate of vegetable salad without dressing poquita single lemon and salt.
1 liter of water jamaica without sugar.

Enetre lunch and dinner if you get hungry eat a cucumber with lemon and salt poquita and if you want a little spice.

DINNER
1 cup of tea or coffee are sugar
1/2 cup dietary cereal with 1/4 cup light milk.

And if it is not to your liking their tutes cereal and milk in a bowl of salad vegetables.


NOTE: IN THE DAY YOU MUST TAKE 2 liters of water EXCLUDING THE NATURAL WITH YOUR FOOD You Go.

NOTE 2: VEGETABLES ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE PAPAS, beets, carrots, jicama.

Hechale really feel like you do not starve and low loads.

Let me know how it goes out?
Take Care
If you feel you low pressure better stop the diet immediately and make a chocolate. and try another diet.

Note any diet leads to alcoholic drinks so if you like to take or stop taking or stop the diet. Please because it is very dangerous.

Author

Write admin description here..

Subscribe to our Mailing List

We'll never share your Email address.
Copyright © 2013 diet tips. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by Bloggertheme9
dvdcarloss@gmail.com