The secrets of Lourdes Sanchez for a pregnancy with little desire to diet and lots of sex

Posted by SmartAliShopping  |  Tagged as:

The secrets of Lourdes Sanchez for a pregnancy with little desire to diet and lots of sex

The dancer does not perform sports activities at least until the start of the fourth month and confesses that already increased five kilos. She notes that she feels like making love, but your partner does not.
Three months pregnant and a half, Lourdes Sanchez talked about everything: your cravings, your particular diet, how learned he was to be mother and how is the relationship with Chato Parad in privacy after they knew the news.


"I am suffering the typical nausea, but apart from that I am re good. I also grab much sleep and I'm hungrier than before. I is playing against I'm not doing physical activity that my body is used. The doctor told me 'Look Lourdes, if home time you visit're going to have three kilos above, Tarry in trouble' There I became aware and thought. 'Well, I have to calm myself with food and eating healthier,' "said the model magazine Soon
"Like everything that has flours, be gave me to eat all the pasta world! Do not knead, hardly cook, but call the delivery. As recently spent three months and do not want to do physical activity until the baby is It clung well, everything as I grok "admitted the dancer, owner of a privileged body.
And it was sincere:... "I always weighed 52 kilos and the last time I weighed myself I was 57, I already got five kilos It's a lot to sweets, luckily, I do not get them both If I ate sweets more flour I would be hanging around me like popsicles and fruit. I stuck by citrus. the chocolate disgusts me nor I wear one of my favorite perfumes. It gives me gagging smell ".
"I really want to make love and my boyfriend happens otherwise, do not want to know anything!" Said the dancer, "It is as sexless I swear, and I feel ugly.".
"Sleep on the other side of the bed and not touch me. I'm ashamed to tell but what happens to us, I talked to him, obviously, and tells me he gives thing to have sex for the baby. The strange thing about all this is that I'm still in the initial stage, I do not even want to imagine when you have a huge hype. I do not know, all evil. "

Author

Write admin description here..

Subscribe to our Mailing List

We'll never share your Email address.
Copyright © 2013 diet tips. Powered by Blogger.
Blogger Template by Bloggertheme9
dvdcarloss@gmail.com